Behavioral Health Center
- About the Behavioral Health Center
- Inpatient Child and Adolescent Services
- Outpatient Child and Adolescent Services
- Inpatient Psychiatric Programs
- Outpatient Psychiatric Programs
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
Center for Behavioral Health — Mental Health Services
Superior Behavioral Health Services
The Center for Behavioral Health at Memorial Regional Hospital provides compassionate diagnosis and treatment for mental health and substance abuse problems. Patients are offered a variety of behavioral health services.
The Psychiatric Emergency Assessment Center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assess a patient's condition and recommend the behavioral health services that can provide effective care.
For further information about our behavioral health services, please contact us:
- Adult Services: 954-276-3422
- Child and Adolescent Services: 954-985-7000
In case of emergency, call 911.
Behavioral Health Resources:
Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?
To find a physician who is dedicated to mental health services, call Memorial Physician Referral Service toll-free at (800) 944-DOCS. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.