Emergency Room Services
Emergency Room and Trauma Center
The Emergency Room and Trauma Center at Memorial Regional Hospital is staffed with experienced physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency medicine.
Equipped to handle even the most critical situations, the Emergency Room and Trauma Center offers advanced technology and exceptional expertise. Memorial Regional Hospital Level I Trauma Center is prepared to care for patients at high risk due to illness or injury.
Emergency services are available around-the-clock, every day of the year.
Tips for Visiting an Emergency Room
- Keep medical records, including immunization records, updated and bring them with you
- Have the name and phone number of your primary physician handy
- Bring your favorite pillow
- Inform medical personnel right away of any allergies
- If possible, leave children at home while you visit the Emergency Room
- If your injury is minor, you can visit the Memorial Hospital Pembroke Urgent Care Center at 801 South Douglas Road, Pembroke Pines. For more information about the Urgent Care Center, call (954) 985-1470.
Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?
To find a physician who is committed to South Florida healthcare services, call Memorial Physician Referral Service toll-free at (800) 944-DOCS. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.